With PlaceHeart, you can check your current location from your PC or Mac's web browser using the iPhone's GPS.
1. Connect your iPhone and your PC/Mac to a same WiFi network.
2. Startup PlaceHeart and switch it on.
3. Access to PlaceHeart from a web browser.
- If you are using Safari, you also can select your iPhone from the Bonjour menu to open.
4. The map will be shown, and you can check your current location.
Additionally, you can use the PlaceHeart's location info as an API to create an application.
(For more information, please see the [API] link on the web browser's map view.)